Celeste Lecaroz-Aceron y Salud, born in 1971, hails from the De Villa, Lecaroz, Salud, and Malabanan clans of San Juan, Batangas and Marinduque.
She honed her drawing skills while growing up in the beaches of San Juan and attending Miriam College, then known as Maryknoll College, where she finished high school. She completed her college education at the Ateneo de Manila where she graduated in 1993 with an AB degree in Social Science. She started her career as a research associate for the AIM Washington Sycip Policy Center, and thereafter worked as news anchor for Stock Market Live of Sarimanok News Network, later known as ANC. She got married in 1998 and became a homemaker for husband and her four kids. She began painting professionally in the summer of 2016 with large acrylic portraits in the style of spontaneous realism as popularized by the European artist, Voka.
She joined various group exhibitions such as the Ateneo Alumni Art Fair, Sining Batangueno, Philippine Pastel Artists, Inc., and Freedom Art Society. She had her first solo exhibit at the Gateway Gallery at the Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City, entitled “Lecaroz Spontanrealismus” in May 2018.
Her following works are on permanent display at the following institutions:
1. Rizal in Spontanrealismus – Sentro Rizal at a National Historical Landmark, Old Chancery Building, Philippine Embassy, Washington DC, USA
2. Jones Bridge in Spontanrealismus 1 a Gift of the Philippine Government, Virginia County Museum, Warsaw, Virginia, USA
3. Jones Bridge in Spontanrealismus 2 – a gift of the Philippine Government, Jones Ancestral Home Gallery, Warsaw, Virginia, USA
4. Rizal Library in Spontanrealismus, Ateneo de Manila Rizal Library Gallery, Ateneo de Manila University, Katipunan, Quezon City
5. Apolonario Mabini in Spontanrealismus, Governor’s Mansion, Municipality of Batangas, Batangas City.
Her next group exhibition is called “Modernism: Contemporary Paintings and Sculptures,” to be held on November 2018, Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
540 Jenny’s Ave., Maybunga, Pasig City
(02) 641-8509, (02) 641-8108, (02) 641-8103, (02) 6418046 (fax), (0908) 891-4175 (mobile)
33 General Lim St. Heroes Hill Quezon City
(02) 373-5847, (02) 373-5866 (fax), (0999)885-6383
Phase IV-C, Unit 10, HVG Arcade IT Park, Subangdaku, Mandaue City
(032) 505-2428, (032) 505-2430, (032) 505-2429 (fax), (0920) 949-8376 (mobile)
Fast Cargo Compund, Zone VI, Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City
(088) 880-1613, (088) 880-1614 (fax), (0999) 885-6382 (mobile)
Copyright 2018 Prestige Paper Products, All Right Reserved.